Under The Dome Season 2 kicked off with a shocking premiere and an extremely animated live tweet with the cast and crew. Get an insider take on all the events as they unfolded!
1. Stephen King couldn't wait for the premiere.
Two hours and fifteen minutes until DOME…but hey, who's counting?— Stephen King (@StephenKing) June 30, 2014
2. Rachelle Lefevre likes to tease fans.
3. Mackenzie Lintz and Grace Cox are besties.
4. Big Jim loves killing, but Dean Norris prefers pizza.
5. The cast LOVES live tweeting!
6. Dean Norris loves to crack jokes.
Thought that light bulb was my head for a second #underthedome— dean norris (@deanjnorris) July 1, 2014
I hate it when I burn my burgers! http://t.co/kiMvXf9T1w— dean norris (@deanjnorris) July 1, 2014
Little girls hatin Big Jim? See ya, sweethearts, go back to the twilight zone #UnderTheDome— dean norris (@deanjnorris) July 1, 2014
7. Colin Ford is a Twitter PR expert.
If your tweeting about the World Cup, your dinner, or your relationship problems slap a #underthedome hashtag on it. We Tryna trend here— Colin Ford (@colinfordactor) July 1, 2014
8. Under The Dome trends under two different hashtags -- because we have the best fans!
9. Alex Koch totally enjoys tweeting.
10. Some people think Big Jim is being a drama queen.
11. Melanie is terrifyingly creepy.
12. Stephen King makes a triumphant cameo.
Did anyone catch who that face was in the diner???? #UnderTheDome— Mike Vogel (@Mike_Vogel) July 1, 2014
13. Executive Producer Neal Baer makes an ominous tweet.
14. #Jarbie is now a thing.
I Dream of #Jarbie— Rachelle Lefevre (@RachelleLefevre) July 1, 2014