- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- ¾ cup of self-rising flour
- 1 tsp of espresso powder
- 1 ¼ tsp of ground chipotle powder
- 1 ½ tsp of ground red pepper
- 1 12 ounce bag of semi-sweet chips
- 4 TLBs of butter
- 1 ¾ cup of sugar
- 4 eggs (room temp)
- 1 tsp vanilla butternut flavoring
- 1 cup of dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
Toast the chopped pecans for 8 minutes. Whisk flour, espresso powder, chili powder, and salt, then set aside. Melt the chocolate and butter.
In a mixer, whip eggs and sugar till pale, fluffy, and thick. Add flavorins and chocolate to the mixture. Fold in dry mix just until blended and lightly stir in nuts and chips. Set mixture in freezer for 5 minutes.
With cookie scoop, place on parchment top cookie sheet 2" apart. Bake at 360 degrees for 17 minutes. Let it cool on the pan and then move it to a cooling rack when set.
Love Francine's recipes? Try your hand at her recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Bacon Pie!