Getting an A in teaching is no easy feat, but we've developed a checklist to help determine how far off the mark you might be. So if you want to avoid the moniker of Bad Teacher, check out a day in the life of Meredith as a guide of what not to do!
You Know You're a Bad Teacher When...
1. You hit on your student's dad during Parent/Teacher conferences.
2. Your morning beverage is an Irish Coffee.
3. Your skirt is shorter than the students'.
4. Your commute to work is also a "walk of shame."
5. You have the students wash your car for extra credit.
6. Your Spanish lesson consists of a bottle of tequila and a guy named Javier.
7. Your yearbook photo is your latest mug shot.
8. You have your students balance your checkbook instead of taking a math test.
9. You conduct class outside so you can sunbathe.
10. You sneak treats out of lunchboxes when no one is looking.