From TVGuide.com: The Big Bang Theory, arguably the geekiest show that fits right at home at Comic-Con, hit San Diego on Friday for a panel with executive producers Steve Molaro and Bill Prady, as well as a slew of writers from the CBS series. The group, which took fans inside the minds of the writers, was joined by stars Melissa Rauch, who moderated the panel, and Johnny Galecki, who dressed up in Princess Leia's Bounty Hunter disguise to ask the writers a question before joining them up on stage. Below, the cast and writers shared a few facts you may not know about the series, including some scoop on the upcoming season:
1. The story line in which Bernadette (Rauch) gets sick upon Wolowitz's (Simon Helberg) return from space was inspired by showrunner Steve Molaro's disastrous wedding night, when he was so ill that he couldn't consummate the marriage.
2. The writers still haven't decided which of the guys will get tenure at work, but we should find out soon.
3. Howard Wolowitz is named after Prady's former computer programming partner.
4. Mayim Bialik is a scientist in real life, but that's where similarities between the actors and their characters end. "I'm actually a 6-foot-4 African-American dude," Rauch joked, before the writers added that, like the central quartet of characters, they too get excited to hang out with Kaley Cuoco.
5. Amy (Bialik) and Sheldon's (Jim Parsons) relationship will continue at a glacial pace this season, but naturally, Amy will push for more. "Amy will continue to try to get her way," Molaro said, noting that it's always a possibility for them to eventually have sex. "It always baffles me how much Amy has gotten Sheldon to move," Prady added.
Check out the full article at TVGuide.com to find out number 6 and 7!