VOTING OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND OTHER COMMONWEALTHS, TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS), 18 YEARS OR OLDER OR WITH PERMISSION FROM PARENTS OR GUARDIAN.
Sponsor: CBS Broadcasting Inc. and CBS Interactive Inc., 235 Second Street, San Francisco, California 94105
Each text message sent (up to the disclosed maximum) will incur a premium text messaging charge of One Dollar ($1.00) for each successful vote which will be billed to the wireless phone account or deducted from the prepaid balance, as applicable. In addition, for each text message sent to or received by a service subscriber of any participating wireless carrier, a standard messaging charge will be incurred, in accordance with that carrier's Terms and Conditions applicable to the particular voice/data rate plan. Message and data rates may apply. Voters should contact their wireless carrier for text messaging plan details.
2. Voting Periods: Text messaging voting is available starting at 5:00pm PT on September 11, 2013 and ending at 11:59am PT on September 17, 2013; online voting is available starting at 5:00pm PT on September 11, 2013 and ending at 11:59am PT on September 17, 2013 (the "Voting Period"). Sponsor may at its discretion shift the Voting Period and post notice of shift online at the www.cbs.com/bigbrother web site. Big Brother broadcasts are subject to preemption and schedule changes. Please check local television listings for Big Brother broadcast dates/times in your area.
3. Big Brother Description: During the Voting Period, viewers of the Big Brother television program will be asked to interact with the show by voting to choose THEIR FAVORITE HOUSEGUEST FROM SEASON 15, WHOM THEY WOULD LIKE TO REWARD WITH $25,000.00. The announcer will invite viewers to vote either by sending in a text message on their text messaging capable mobile phone or by going online at www.cbs.com/bigbrother. There is a maximum of ten (10) votes using the text message method of voting.
4. How to Participate: There are two ways to submit votes:
1) Voting Via Cell Phone Text Messaging: If you are a wireless service subscriber and have a text messaging capable device, you may submit your vote during the Voting Period by sending a text message to the short code "81818" with your vote with the number of your favorite House Guest from Season 15 during the Voting Period. You will receive a "thank you" text message that provides additional information about Big Brother. You will be charged standard text and data rates for each text message sent or received from your handset according to the Terms and Conditions of your Service Agreement with your wireless carrier, plus a premium text messaging charge of One Dollar ($1.00) will apply for each successful vote. Each wireless carrier's rate plan may vary, and voters should contact their wireless carrier for information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in Big Brother. There is a limit of ten (10) text messaging votes. For help send "HELP" to 81818. To cancel, send "STOP" to 81818.
Participating carriers: Alltel Wireless, AT&T, Boost Mobile, Sprint, US Cellular, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless and Virgin.
Mobile service is offered on an 'as is' basis, may not be available in all areas at all times, and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other service changes made by your wireless carrier. Your wireless service carrier may change or discontinue your service, may charge you additional amounts at any time by giving you prior notice, and may provide it may discontinue service if you disagree to additional charges.
2)Free Method of Voting Online: To submit your vote without using text messaging go to the BB Web Site during the Voting Period and follow the instructions to complete the voting form. There is a limit of ten (10) online votes per IP address.Voting Period Schedule:
|Start Date and Time||End Date and Time|
|September 11, 2013 at 5:00 pm PT||September 17, 2013 at 11:59 am PT|
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, LICENSEES, AND/OR AFFILIATES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR SPONSORS, ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "ADMINISTRATORS"), BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF LOST, INCOMPLETE, LATE, DAMAGED, OR MISDIRECTED TEXT MESSAGES OR ONLINE COMMUNICATIONS; FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS OF PHONES (INCLUDING WIRELESS PHONES/HANDSETS); PHONE LINES OR TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR OTHER COMMUNICATIONS MALFUNCTIONS; CELLULAR EQUIPMENT TOWERS, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WIRELESS SERVICES; INTERRUPTED OR UNAVAILABLE NETWORK OR SERVERS; MISCOMMUNICATIONS, FAILED COMPUTER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE OR OTHER TECHNICAL FAILURES; GARBLED, LOST, MISROUTED OR SCRAMBLED TRANSMISSIONS; ANY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT OR DELAY IN ANY TRANSMISSION OR COMMUNICATION; TRAFFIC CONGESTION OR FOR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL PROBLEM; ERRORS IN RECEIPT OR TABULATION OF VOTES VIA TEXT MESSAGING, TOLL FREE CALLING OR ONLINE VOTING.
Sponsor is not responsible for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the voting process.
5. Additional Disclaimers: If for any reason the Program is not capable of being executed as planned, or if there is an infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures, or if any other causes beyond the control of Administrators corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Program, the Administrators reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to withdraw the transmission of, or to disqualify, any vote. Furthermore, the Administrators may temporarily or permanently disqualify from any promotion any person they believe has violated these rules, terminate or suspend voting at any point, and/or declare the vote results based on the votes up to that point, if it appears that the voting process has been so distorted by hacking or other interference that the results would not reflect actual valid votes should the voting continue. In the event of technical difficulties with the online voting or any text or telephone voting, Administrators reserve the right to review the votes for accuracy and to take any appropriate action, including, without limitation, voiding the votes cast during the Voting Period in which such technical difficulties occurred. Administrators and their respective agents, officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries and affiliates assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Program. Administrators are not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind, for inaccurate transcription of voting information, errors in any promotional or marketing materials, for any human or electronic error, or for votes that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed by computer transmissions, lost, or late.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of the Administrators. Notification regarding any such change will be posted on the BB Web Site at www.CBS.com. Administrators reserve the right, for any reason and in their sole discretion, to modify, suspend or discontinue the Program without prior notice.
Caution: Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any online service or website, tamper with the voting process, or otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the Program is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Administrators reserve the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. Conditions for Voting: Administrators reserve the right to disqualify, block or remove any votes from any individual who votes by any electronic, mechanical or automated means, or otherwise tampers with the Program, or for any other reason, as determined by Administrators in their sole discretion.
Administrators are not responsible for any damages to voters' device(s) that may occur from use of service. Administrators reserve the right, for any reason and in their sole discretion, to modify, suspend or discontinue the Program without prior notice.