If you ever wondered what Jonny Lee Miller does when he's not solving crimes as Sherlock Holmes on Elementary, a quick look at his twitter feed will give you the answer. Jonny may just be the biggest sports fan out there! In between his 100 mile races (no big deal), he finds time to cheer on his favorite sports teams. Check out a round up of his best tweets below.
1. He runs 100 miles for a cause!
2. He roots for the LA Kings, the 2014 Stanley Cup winners!
3. He gives credit where credit is due.
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGSS. Solid penalty killing all night against the Quack. #GoKingsGo— Jonny Lee Miller (@jonnyjlm) May 15, 2014
4. His footwear taste is impeccable.
5. He follows the World Cup very closely.
Interesting to see a referee yelling at a player for receiving a head butt. #WorldCup2014— Jonny Lee Miller (@jonnyjlm) June 13, 2014
6. He spreads FIFA fever throughout NYC.
Lower east side NYC. @FIFAWorldCup fever everywhere. Great to see the game huge in the USA.— Jonny Lee Miller (@jonnyjlm) June 14, 2014
7. He's not afraid to ask for RTs for motivation.
Tomorrow I will run 50 miles through the streets of NYC. Find out why the heck... http://t.co/uetLIMtIfa And RT THIS BADBOY.— Jonny Lee Miller (@jonnyjlm) July 5, 2014
8. 25 miles down, 25 to go.
Over halfway!! pic.twitter.com/EcwFNM9si0— Jonny Lee Miller (@jonnyjlm) July 5, 2014
9. Another 50 miles race done!
Diddly diddly DONE. 50 miles thru Brooklyn, Queens and Manhattan. 12 hrs 1 min (we took it easy). Huge thanks to my companion. Wot a day...— Jonny Lee Miller (@jonnyjlm) July 5, 2014
10. Soccer, check! Hockey, check! Now it's time for some UFC.