Are you ready for the series premiere of Hunted, airing Sunday, Jan. 22 after the AFC Championship game? Not so fast—you've gotta know the rules first!
We already know the new series follows nine teams of two who must go on the run and evade capture for 28 days, but just what else is involved?
These are the rules of the hunt:
- Fugitives must stay within a 100,000-square mile hunt zone.
- Fugitives will be given a one-hour head start before Hunters are alerted.
- Fugitives are provided limited funds.
- Command Center is given only a name, photo, and last known location.
- Fugitives that evade capture win $250,000 per team.