IF YOU ARE A MINOR DO NOT SUBMIT ANY MATERIALS WITHOUT FIRST OBTAINING YOUR PARENTS AND/OR GUARDIAN'S PERMISSION. MATERIAL MUST BE SUBMITTED UNDER PARENT OR GUARDIAN'S NAME.
Sponsor(s): CBS Interactive Inc. ("CBSI") and CBS Broadcasting Inc. ("CBS") (CBSI and CBS together the "Entities").
Program Description. During the Submission Period (as defined below), viewers of the TV show "Let's Make a Deal" will be asked to submit their original visual, humorous depiction of the fact that a Let's Make a Deal contestant has made a bad choice (the "Zonk"), which may be used/included into the television game show entitled "Let's Make a Deal" (the "Show") produced by 3 Doors Productions, Inc. ("Producer"). In order to submit a Zonk for the Show, users must go online to the CBSI Website (as defined below), once on the CBSI Website, users must follow the instructions on the Program (as defined below) page to complete the submission. Users may submit as many different Zonks as they want during the Submission Period.
2. Eligibility. To submit Content in the Program you must be a legal resident of the United States or Canada and be at least eighteen (18) years old or older and the age of majority at the date of submitting the Content. In addition, a Participant is not eligible to submit a Zonk if the Participant does not wholly own the Content or has entered into an agreement that would make the broadcast of that Participant's Content subject to any third-party approval and/or rights. The specifications for creating and submitting the Content are explained below.
4. To Submit Content. Create a Zonk idea, go to the Program page on the CBSI Website, submit your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, any other information asked for on the Program page and follow the instructions to complete the submission process.
5. Content Requirements & Restrictions.
Any and all Content:a) must be submitted on the CBSI Website; b) must not include any person other than the Participant or those people from whom Participant has prior written permission in order to submit c) must not infringe any third party's rights, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, right of publicity, right of privacy or trade secret and, must not in any way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards; d) must be suitable for display and publication on national television and not contain any nudity or content or performance that is sexually explicit, sexually suggestive, offensive, illegal, pornographic, indecent or obscene or that is in bad taste or is otherwise objectionable to the Entities, or any of them, in their sole discretion; e) must not contain libelous , threatening, sexist, homophobic or otherwise defamatory and/or offensive statements (including but not limited to words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group); f) must not include threats to any person, place, business, group or world peace; g) must not contain any commercial or advertising content that promotes any product or service or contain or reference any third party names, logos, service marks, trademarks, trade names or trade dress; h) must not contain the use of any foul or obscene language; i) must not contain criticism of the Entities, Producer or the Show; j) must not contain any abusive or hateful action against any individual or group; k) must not contain and/or depicts drug use or other illegal activity; and Failure to comply with any of the foregoing rules will result in immediate elimination of the submitted Content.
6. License. By submitting your Content, you grant the Entities and Producer a perpetual, worldwide, royalty free license to publish the Content on the CBSI Website and/or in the Show. Content submitted must be suitable for presentation in a public forum, in the sole determination of the Entities and Producer. Entities and Producer reserve the right to reproduce the Content in full and/or edit or enhance the Content for publication at their discretion in any media now known or hereafter developed, including without limitation, broadcast TV. Entities and Producer are authorized to use the Content as they see fit in any and all media for any purpose whatsoever, including usage in advertising. All Content is licensed to the Entities and Producer in a royalty free manner and will not be returned to Participants.
7. Conditions of Submission. As conditions of entry into the Program, each Participant:
b) licenses to the Entities, Producer and their affiliates, legal representatives, assigns, agents and licensees, on a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, unconditional and transferable basis, the right to reproduce, encode, store, modify, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when or to the number of times used), the Participant's name, address, image, voice, likeness, statements, biographical material and any materials included as part of Participant's participation in the Program, including, but not limited to, the Content or performances contained in any of the above items, and all recordings or Content made or submitted in connection with the Program, as well as any additional photographic images, Content images, portraits, interviews or other materials relating to the Participant and arising out of his/her participation in this Program (with or without using the Participant's name) (collectively, the "Entry Materials") (in each case, as submitted or as edited/modified in any way, whether by the Entities or Producer, their licensees, or assigns, in the Entities' and Producer's sole discretion) in any media, format or medium throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from the Participant or any other party, except as prohibited by law;
c) Participant forever waives any rights of privacy, rights of publicity, intellectual property rights, claims of defamation, and any other legal or moral rights that may preclude the Entities' or Producer's use of the Participant's Entry Materials, or require the Participant's permission for the Entities or Producer to use them for any purpose, and releases and agrees never to sue or assert any claim against the Entities or Producer arising out of use of the Entry Materials or otherwise;
(d) acknowledges and agrees that: (i) the Entities and Producer have access to and/or may create or have created literary, film, tape and/or other materials, ideas and concepts which may be similar or identical to the Entry Materials in theme, idea, plot, format, characters and/or other respects; (ii) Participant will not be entitled to any compensation or other consideration because of the use the Entities and/or Producer of any such similar or identical material, ideas and/or concepts; and (iii) Entities' and/or Producer's use of material containing elements similar to or identical with those contained in the Entry Materials or any Content shall not obligate the Entities or Producer to negotiate with nor entitle Participant to any compensation or other claim;
(f) PARTICIPANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT, AFTER AGREEING TO THE TERMS HEREIN PARTICIPANT MAY DISCOVER FACTS OR INCUR OR SUFFER CLAIMS WHICH WERE UNKNOWN, UNDISCOVERED OR UNSUSPECTED BY PARTICIPANT AT THE TIME AND WHICH, IF KNOWN, DISCOVERED OR SUSPECTED BY PARTICIPANT AT THAT TIME, MAY HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED PARTICIPANT'S DECISION TO AGREE TO THE TERMS HEREIN. PARTICIPANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT BY REASON OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, AGREEING TO THE GENERAL RELEASE AND LICENSE CONTAINED HEREIN AND EXECUTING ANY RELEASE OF LIABILITY, PARTICIPANT IS ASSUMING ANY AND ALL RISKS OF KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, DISCOVERED OR UNDISCOVERED, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED FACTS AND CLAIMS; AND