2 Broke Girls
Max and Caroline are so much like the cupcakes they sell—absolutely delectable, but likely to leave you in a sugar coma. And the withdrawal hurts. You’re craving more! How does one get by for a whole summer without the girls, Sophie, Earl, Han, and, yes, even Oleg?
By getting a job as a waitress, of course! But it can’t be at just any restaurant, or you won’t get the full 2 Broke Girls experience. Here are a few things to check for when putting in your application:
1. Will you be expected to wear a uniform that probably wasn’t even stylish when it was new in 1978?
2. Is there a cook whose crude sense of humor may make you lose your appetite.
3. Are there ample hipster customers to mercilessly torment?
4. Are the tips as mediocre as the food?
5. Can you come and go as you please, and barely work when you’re there?
6. And, finally, can your best friend work there, too?
If you find a job that meets all of these criteria, congratulations! You’re in for a really authentic experience.
Watch 2 Broke Girls on CBS.