9. The challenge "Octopus Garden" was named after the Beatles song, “Octopus’s Garden.”
10. The challenge "Bermuda Triangles" was first performed in Survivor: Caramoan and it lasted three hours. Brenda and Andrea were the last two standing.
11. The amount of money spent on food in a Survivor Auction hit a record low in Survivor: Cagayan with castaways spending only $360.
12. Only the final few castaways had a chance to compete in the "Mud Run" in Survivor: Cagayan. The challenge first took place in Survivor: Borneo. Kelly Wiglesworth collected 15.9 pounds of mud, which led her to win the challenge.
13. This is the third season to feature three tribes. Three tribes were also used on All-Stars and Philippines.
14. Solana, Appari, and Luzon are 3 of 28 municipalities on Cagayan.
15. Of this season's 24 challenges, 11 referenced a song or artist.
Don't miss more Survivor this fall. Survivor: San Juan Del Sur premieres Wednesday, Sept. 24 at 8/7c!