Hundreds of questions poured in for Sarah Michelle Gellar on Reddit today as she set out to answer the most burning ones during an AMA session. Whether you were a fan of "The Crazy Ones" or "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," there was something there for all. Here are just some of the few things we learned from the butt-kicking star.
1. She confirmed our suspicions that TV dad and co-star Robin Williams is, in fact, a superhero.
"He is the kindest, most incredible human being. You want to talk about a superhero? He's it."
2. She's willing to give out co-star James Wolk's number if you ask nicely.
"Oh yea, you can totally have James' phone numnber! Wait, I'm very tempted to actually give it out. But I will totally tell him you say hello."
3. Her favorite "Buffy" episodes, in no particular order, are:
"I have a few, so bear with me. I am in a room full of Buffy fans and everyone is yelling out their favorite episodes!
- My first one is The Prom because I just love that whole story, and I thought it just encapsulated the show so well. It was beautiful and heartbreaking.
- I also love Hush because I think it's not just the scariest episode we've ever done but the challenge to do a silent episode - I thought it would be easy but it was way harder.
- And the other favorite I love is The Body, because it was beyond difficult and heart wrenching to shoot, and I don't know if many people know this, but my entire first scene was all done in one take. It was 4-5 minutes of one long take. "
4. Your extensive knowledge of "Buffy" will finally be rewarded.
"The first person to tweet at me with the total number of vampires I killed across 7 seasons gets a prize."
5. She told us what she did last summer.
"Killed a drifter on the road."