THE PRICE IS RIGHT PLAY AT HOMEGAME
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C, AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN STATE OF RESIDENCE, OR OLDER, AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE US AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Introduction. The Price is Right Play at Home Game ("Sweepstakes") is sponsored by Pollcast, Inc., 112 West 34th Street, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10120 ("Sponsor"). One winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during a Monthly Entry Period. The prize for which an entrant is eligible is whichever of the following prizes that is promoted on the date of entry: $1,000 in cash, $1,000 pre-paid VISA card, an HDTV or airfare and accommodation for two to a location determined solely by the Sponsor (“Prize”). For travel prizes, specific location will be revealed on each date of entry when calling to enter. Multiple vacation destinations and other prizes will be promoted during each Monthly Entry Period. One winner will be awarded the Prize each Monthly Entry Period for location or type of Prize marketed on date of entry. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
ONLY TWELVE (12) TOTAL PRIZE PACKAGES WILL BE AWARDED.
2. Timing. The Sweepstakes begins on May 6, 2015 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on May 5, 2016 at 7:59 a.m. ET ("Promotion Period"). The Sweepstakes consists of twelve (12) entry periods (each a "Monthly Entry Period" and each considered a separate and individual Sweepstakes) as outlined in the chart below:
|Monthly Entry Period||Start Date |
(at 8:00 a.m. ET)
|End Date |
(at 7:59 a.m. ET)
|Approximate Drawing Date|
|1||May 6, 2015||June 5, 2015||June 15, 2015|
|2||June 6, 2015||July 5, 2015||July 15, 2015|
|3||July 6, 2015||August 5, 2015||August 15, 2015|
|4||August 6, 2015||September 5, 2015||September 15, 2015|
|5||September 6, 2015||October 5, 2015||October 15, 2015|
|6||October 6, 2015||November 5, 2015||November 15, 2015|
|7||November 6, 2015||December 5, 2015||December 15, 2015|
|8||December 6, 2015||January 5, 2016||January 15, 2016|
|9||January 6, 2016||February 5, 2016||February 15, 2016|
|10||February 6, 2016||March 5, 2016||March 15, 2016|
|11||March 6, 2016||April 5, 2016||April 15, 2016|
|12||April 6, 2016||May 5, 2016||May 15, 2016|
Sponsor’s database tracking system is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
3. General Release of Liability. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities (as defined below) from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sweepstakes Entities, and hereby acknowledge that said Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a Prize. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of the prize supplier or any of its agents, servants, employees or independent contractors, (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sponsor, or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsor or their parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, action of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
4. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, eighteen (18) years of age (or age of majority, whichever is older in their state of residence) or older as of the date of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees of Pollcast, Inc. (“Sponsor”), CBS Interactive, Inc. (“CBS”) and FremantleMedia North America, Inc. (“Fremantle”), participating stations, stations airing The Price is Right, cable operators, multiple service providers, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in production, development, implementation or handling of theSweepstakes, and any agents acting for the above providers, prize suppliers, or any other person or entity associated with Sweepstakes or “The Price is Right” series (collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”) and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether related or not are ineligible to enter Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter. During the Promotion Period, watch The Price is Right for the Play at Home Game audience participation segment or visit www.cbs.com to find the valid toll-free phone number through which you can enter the Sweepstakes. To enter, call the valid toll-free phone number: 1-855-50-PRICE or 1-855-507-7423 or 1-800-700-6525 from a touch-tone telephone. All connected calls to the Price is Right Play at Home Game program phone number above as verified by Sponsor will receive an entry to the Sweepstakes for each Monthly Entry Period. You will receive the entry into the Sweepstakes as soon as your call to the toll-free phone number is picked up. PLEASE NOTE: YOU DO NOT WIN A PRIZE SIMPLY FOR CALLING THE TOLL FREE NUMBER. You may be asked to complete a daily survey and review third party offers. You may also be offered up to one additional bonus entry per Monthly Entry Period in the Sweepstakes if you listen to one or more third party offers, as described at the time of your call. Listening to, or accepting any third party offers does not increase your chances of winning. You can call from a landline or a mobile phone; please note that standard charges levied by mobile phone carriers may apply for users calling from a mobile phone. Limit of one (1) entryper telephone number and per person per day, except that entrants may be offered one (1) additional bonus entry as described above. By participating in The Price is Right Play at Home Game, you unconditionally accept and agree to comply with the Sponsor’s Terms and Conditions and decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Should an entrant win, he/she MUST be available at the phone number used to enter the Sweepstakes to receive his/her win notification and instructions on how to claim his/her Prize; Sponsor is not responsible for changes in entrants' phone numbers.
Limit: Each entrant may receive one (1) entryper day during the Promotion Period, except that entrants may be offered one (1) additional bonus entry as described above. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same phone number. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the number of permitted entries per day by using multiple/different phone numbers, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Multiple entries received from one person or phone number after the first entry received from that person or phone number will be void. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and may result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the phone number used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant or participant. The authorized account holder is the natural person assigned a phone number by a phone service provider. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. Selection of Potential Winner. Sponsor will randomly select one (1) winning phone number from among all eligible entries received on each Monthly Entry Period, on or about the date specified in Section 2 above. Entrant selected must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be notified by phone, through the phone number that he or she called from to enter, within ten (10) days following the end of the Promotion Period. Except where prohibited, potential winner must complete and return to Sponsor, within ten (10) days of being notified an electronic Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release ("Affidavit”) and a television broadcast-quality digital picture of the winner (“Picture”) that does not include: 1) other people, 2) any brands or third party intellectual property (including any other images, text or other materials in the background), 3) derogatory, hateful, offensive, explicit or lewd expressions or any kinds of hand signs/signals, 4) promotional material for any brand, company, project, product or other, and/or 5) smoking, drinking, firearms,or illicit activities. Potential winner must be the sole owner of the Picture, and not require permissions, authorization or license from any third party for Sponsor to use such Picture. Picture must be submitted via email to email@example.com or other email address designated by Sponsor or its sweepstakes administrator with the subject title “Price Is Right Winner Picture” or other digital transmission method acceptable by Sponsor in order to claim his/her Prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Prize is returned as undeliverable, or if he/she fails to return the electronic Affidavit and Picture within the required time period, potential winner forfeits Prize. In that event, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place at random from among all eligible entries received for the applicable Monthly Entry Period. Only one (1) alternate drawing will be held, after which the Prize will remain un-awarded. Winners will receive the Prize 8-10 weeks after winner verification.
The producers of THE PRICE IS RIGHT (“Producers”) may elect to create images and video featuring the Picture(s) for use in THE PRICE IS RIGHT, or promotional time in and around THE PRICE IS RIGHT, provided nothing herein shall obligate Producers to feature or otherwise use a Picture (or Pictures) in such content. There is no guarantee that the Picture/s submitted hereunder will appear in or in connection with THE PRICE IS RIGHT. Producer reserves the right to select which Pictures will appear in show at its sole and absolute discretion.
7. Prize. TWELVE (12) PRIZES (one (1) per Monthly Entry Period): The Prize for a winner, depending on date of entry will be either: (i) $1,000 cash, payable in the form of a check, (ii) $1,000 pre-paid VISA card, (iii) an HDTV or (iv) airfare and accommodation for two to a location determined solely by Sponsor. For travel-related prizes, specific location will be revealed each date of entry when calling to enter. Multiple vacation destinations will be promoted during each Monthly Entry Period. One winner will be awarded the Prize marketed on date of entry for each Monthly Entry Period. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize with another prize of greater or equal monetary value if the designated Prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are solely responsible for any and all applicable fees and taxes associated with Prize receipt and use. For travel-related prizes, winners will give three (3) dates of preference for their trip and Sponsor will select one at its own discretion. No cancellations or rebooking allowed. Winners have one (1) year from Prize notification to take the trip. The odds of being selected for each Monthly Entry Period depend on the total number of callers during each Monthly Entry Period.
8. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor’s and the Sweepstakes Entities’ use of winner's name, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown, state and country for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, technical failures, pre-emption/interruption/cancellation of the series “The Price is Right” or cbs.com or any factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage Sponsor's or the cbs.com website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor and other Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network, hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant's computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes, receipt, possession or use or misuse of any Prize, or from downloading any material from Sponsor's or any other Sweepstakes Entitywebsite(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor, any other Sweepstakes Entity or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to Sponsor's or the cbs.com website by a hypertext link. If, for any reason, an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the Prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of Prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of Prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible Prize claims.
12. Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any Prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") for final and binding arbitration under its Commercial Arbitration Rules to be held in New York, New York, before a single arbitrator who shall be a retired judge, in accordance with New York Civil Practice Law & Rules Section 7501 et seq. The arbitration shall be a confidential proceeding, closed to the general public. The arbitrator shall issue a written opinion stating the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator’s award is based. The parties will share equally in payment of the arbitrator’s fees and arbitration expenses and any other costs unique to the arbitration hearing (recognizing that each side bears its own deposition, witness, expert and attorneys’ fees and other expenses to the same extent as if the matter were being heard in court). Neither party shall be entitled or permitted to commence or maintain any action in a court of law with respect to any matter in dispute until such matter shall have been submitted to arbitration as herein provided and then only for the enforcement of the arbitrator’s award. Nothing in this paragraph shall affect either party’s ability to seek from a court injunctive or equitable relief at any time; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. Sweepstakes Errors. The Sweepstakes Entities and their parent, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, broadcast affiliates and interactive voice response vendors, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and participants hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, errors and/or ambiguity: (a) in the Sweepstakes; (b) in any related advertising or promotions of this Sweepstakes; and/or (c) in these Official Rules. In the event of any ambiguity(s) or error(s) in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes or to correct any such error(s) without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
14. Winner List. Winner List requests will only be accepted after each Monthly Entry Period end date (listed above) and no later than May 31, 2016. For the Winner List, send an email with subject line: "The Price is Right Play at Home Game, Winner List Request," to firstname.lastname@example.org.