Instructions to change your password should arrive in your inbox in a few moments.
Place dry ingredients into extruder, mix until combined. Slowly add wet mixture mix well. Turn pasta machine to setting 2 for extrude. Cut pasta approximately 8" long. Drop into pot of seasoned water and cook approximately one minute until pasta is done. Shock in an ice bath.
3 Lb Ground Turkey
2 Lb Loose Italian Sausage
2 ea Eggs
1c. Parsley, chopped
1Tbsp Dry Oregano
1 ea Onion, Small Dice
5 ClovesGarlic, chopped
Salt, Pepper, Chili Flakes
1c. Parmesan Cheese
4 slicesWhole wheat bread
1/2 cupLow fat milk
Sweat onion and garlic until soft. Combine all ingredients, shape into balls. Bake 500 degrees until done approximately 6-8 minutes
10 cloves garlic
Sweat down for 20 min
1 tsp chili flake paste from calbria
2 cans tomatoes, passed through food mill
2 cups Italian red wine
Add to sweated veg
Toss pasta and meatballs in sauce. Top with parmesan cheese and toasted garlic bread crumbs.
Make all elements below and stack to make the final product.
Layer 1 - Coffee Microwave Sponge Cake
Yields: 1 syphon
100gMilk, coffee infused
1. Whip the eggs and sugar, salt together until light and fluffy.
2. Melt Butter.
3. Drizzle in melted butter (make sure not hot!).
4. Whisk in flour, drizzle in milk infused with coffee.
5. Fill syphons, charge once.
6. Microwave in a pint deli for 30 seconds.
7. Let cool. Tear. Do not eat. Be careful the steam will burn you.
Layer 2 - Whipped Mascarpone
75g 10X sugar
1 pint Mascarpone
Charge in a syphon
Layer 3 - Cocoa Crumble
30g Corn Starch
50g Cocoa Powder
1. Cream the butter and sugar together.
2. Sift together the dry ingredients.
3. Mix slowly until combined.
4. Let chill.
5. Crumble on a baking tray.
6. Bake at 325 for 5 minutes.