Recipes: Hidden Valley Jamie Deen and Contestant Recipes!
Here is Jamie Deen's recipe as well as the two contestant recipes from today's show!
Hidden Valley® Dressings and Dips
Jamie Deen’s Bacon Ranch Breadsticks
4 oz package of sesame breadsticks (10 inch)
12 oz package of center cut bacon
1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® salad dressing and seasoning mix
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Wrap bacon around each breadstick and place on a baking pan lined with tinfoil.
Slide pan into oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Mix dry ingredients and put in a pan or on a plate large enough to fit a 10 inch breadstick. Remove from
oven and dredge the hot breadsticks in your dry mixture and place on paper towels to cool.
These are best served slightly warm and are delicious with a beer.
Recipe created by Jamie Deen on behalf of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressings & dips.
Jennifer Bernard-Allen's Touchdown Tomato Tarts
1 pack Hidden Valley® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix
2 cups of creole tomatoes, chopped (about two large)
2 tsp dried basil
1/2 cup chopped green onion
3 boxes frozen mini phyllo shells (45 total)
1 cup grated mozzarella (I used pre-shredded to save time)
1 cup grated cheddar
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 cup mayonnaise
Salt and pepper
Megan Harms' Corn and Crab Kickoff Ranch Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake phyllo shells for 5 minutes to crisp the bottoms. Set aside.
- Place the tomatoes in a colander in the sink in 1 layer. Sprinkle with salt and allow to drain for 10 minutes. Sprinkle tomatoes with dried basil.
- Spoon the seasoned tomatoes into the shells until full but not overflowing.
- Combine the grated cheeses, green onions, Hidden Valley® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix, and mayonnaise together. Spoon about a teaspoon to a teaspoon and a half mayo mixture onto each shell. Sprinkle with additional dried basil.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. I broiled mine for about 2 minutes to bring the cheese to a golden color. Remove from baking sheet and place on serving tray.
1 oz. Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix
16 oz. Sour cream
14 oz. Whole kernel corn, drained
3/4 cup cooked crabmeat, drained
2 tbsp Chopped trinity (equal parts celery, onion, and bell pepper)
1 cup Monterey jack and cheddar cheese, shredded
½ tsp Liquid crab boil
- Combine Hidden Valley Original Ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix with sour cream.
- Stir in corn, crabmeat, trinity, cheese, and crab boil. (Use less crab boil if you’d like it less spicy.)
- Chill 30 minutes. Serve with corn chips or potato chips. Makes 3 ½ cups.