Recipe: Winning Kozy Shack Recipe!
Check out the winning recipe from Kozy Shack!
Kozy Chocolate Butterscotch Macchiato Cheesecake Cookie Cups
By Jeanette Nelson
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso coffee granules
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups Kozy Shack® Chocolate Pudding
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch topping
- 1 can (14 ounces) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- White Vanilla Butterscotch Sauce:
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine, cubed
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Paper-line 24 muffin cups. Place 1 vanilla wafer cookie in bottom of each cup.
- To make filling, in small bowl, stir coffee granules and 1 teaspoon vanilla until coffee is dissolved; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, Kozy Shack® Chocolate Pudding, butterscotch topping, reserved coffee granules, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth.
- Spoon about 3 tablespoons chocolate cream cheese mixture over each vanilla wafer in cup. BAKE for 15 to 23 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, make Vanilla Butterscotch Sauce. To make sauce: In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, sugar, and cubed margarine.
- Cook over medium heat until butter is melted. Gradually add cream and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Bring to a slow boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat. Drizzle each cookie cup with the vanilla butterscotch sauce and equally top with chopped toasted pecans and white chocolate chips.
Serves: 24, prep time: 25 minutes, Baking time: 23 minutes; refrigeration time: 1 hour