Instructions to change your password should arrive in your inbox in a few moments.
Owner of Charm City Cakes West and Duff’s Cakemix in Los Angeles, Duff Goldman joined the ladies for THE TALK Food Festival. He shared some great treats just in time for football season. Grab your footballs, family and friends and whip up these delicious treats together!
OLD SCHOOL BUFFALO WINGS
1/2 T pepper
1T garlic powder
2c all-purpose flour
12 0z. bottle of Frank's Red Hot
3 sticks of butter, clarified
2T malt vinegar
2T Worcestershire sauce
Blue Cheese Dressing
1. Whisk dry ingredients together. Toss the wings in the flour mixture. Deep fry until dark golden brown and then set aside on a paper towel lined baking sheet when crispy.
2. Melt and clarify the butter.
3. Add hot sauce, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce over a double boiler and slowly whisk in clarified butter. Remove from heat when butter is completely combined.
4. Toss wings in the sauce.
LARGE RUSSET POTATOES
*Potato Toppings Bar Ideas
Crème fraiche, chopped lox, and caviar
Bacon, cheddar, green onions and sour cream
Bacon and sweet corn hash
Deep fried leek straws with crème fraiche
Curry and green pea mash
Pears and gruyere
1. Rub each potato with salt and olive oil, bake for 45-50 minutes at 400 degrees.
2. Cut each potato in half, scoop out the guts.
3. Deep fry the skins.
4. Fill them with whatever you like (see topping combinations suggestions).
PARMESAN TRUFFLE POPCORN
Black truffle oil
1. Pop a bunch of corn.
2. While hot, drizzle truffle oil, kosher salt, and shaved parmesan onto popcorn.
3. Toss, toss, toss.
You can also use Old Bay, rosemary garlic or curry toasted coconut. All of these flavors can be steeped in butter and used to flavor the popcorn. For pumpkin popcorn, add cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, mace popcorn.Read More