TV host Maria Menounos joined the ladies of The Talk to teach them some recipes and life lessons about eating healthy. Check out the top 5 things we learned from their time with her on the show!
1. Maria grows her own zucchini in her garden.
2. Her dad has Type 1 Diabetes.
3. Zucchini patties are a staple in the Greek diet. Fresh fruits and vegetables were a staple in her family’s diet growing up.
4. She does not go to the gym everyday. She believes in the ABM philosophy (Always Be Moving).
5. She gained a lot of weight in college but later she lost 40 lbs in a year. "Aim to be healthy not skinny. Skinny doesn’t always equal healthy.”
Check out her recipes now!