Here are 7 things we learned in Rachelle Lefevre's August 2014 Watch! Magazine cover story:
1. Rachelle was given her first TV audition when a producer spotted her waitressing in a Montreal restaurant.
2. Rachelle drinks whiskey when she's sick.
3. The writers don't give Rachelle all of the show's details ahead of time -- she doesn't know who's getting killed off.
4. The Under The Dome cast gets very close to each other, filming in North Carolina
5. Her co-star Mike Vogel is as perfect as he seems, loving and caring
6. Rachelle isn't a big fan of the pressures to be skinny in Hollywood
7. Rachelle is Jewish and French -- she loves cheese & wine and wants a second helping!