Hometown: Whitesburg, KY
Current city: Whitesburg, KY
Occupation: Medical assistant
Three adjectives that describe you: Southern, bubbly, and passionate.
Favorite activities: Spending time with family, sleeping, and traveling to different places.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother: Over the Top house?
Being away from home. Family is everything. Without them, I would have nothing. Do you have a strategy for winning the game? Be myself, lie when I have to, and make people fall in love with innocent, little ol’ me!
Which Big Brother Houseguests do you like the most and least?
Janelle Pierzina from Seasons 6, 7, and 15 was amazing! She was a beast at comps and managed to stay in the house even when she was hated.
What would you take into the house, and why?
A fan because I can’t sleep without one, a journal to write everything down, and a picture of my family. They keep me going.
Fun facts about yourself:
1. I’ve never been any further west than Western Kentucky.
2. I know every word to every Shania Twain song.
3. I can cook the meanest chicken casserole.
4. If I could have any job in the world it would be a talk show host.
5. I have had the same friends since Pre-K.