8 Interesting Facts About Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: Actor Spotlight
1. She is an animal-lover and activist and has rescued several dogs.
2. Her last name, Cuoco, translates to "cook" in Italian.
3. Before becoming a full-time actress, she was a nationally-ranked amatuer tennis player.
4. She is a vegetarian.
6. She was home-schooled and earned her high school diploma at age 16.
7. The first time her name was credited as Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting was in Season 7, Episode 14 of The Big Bang Theory, called "The Convention Conundrum."
8. She hosted the People's Choice Awards in 2012 and 2013, before earning an award for Favorite TV Comedy actress in 2014.