Hometown: Rossford, OH
Current city: Hilton Head, SC
WATCH: Tyler Crispen's First On-Camera Interview Before He Enters The Big Brother 20 House
Three adjectives that describe you: Resilient, charismatic, and questionable.
Favorite activities: Working out, going to the beach, and surfing.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Getting people to believe anything I say. When I'm lying, people think I'm telling the truth, but when I'm telling the truth, people think I'm lying.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Victor Arroyo for his resilience, Zach Rance because he's hilarious, and Dan Gheesling for being a savage.
Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Get in tight with someone opposite of me, divide the house with them on one side and me on the other, get intel from their side from them while making sure they keep me safe by making them feel like I'm keeping them safe.
Then, cut them in Final 4 when the time is right and take credit for the whole thing.
My life's motto is...
Do whatever the hell you want.
What would you take into the house and why?
- My Spotify playlist to get me hyped for any situation.
- A Pre-workout supplement.
- An unlimited amount of quinoa.
Fun facts about yourself:
- I fell in a muddy construction hole at 3 AM once and was stuck in there for 30 minutes.
- I spent six months traveling Australia.
- I got bit in the face by a fish at the Great Barrier Reef.
- I fell off a pool slide when I was a kid and died... kinda.
- I was a champion bowler.