Back to Cast
Hometown: Niagara Falls, New York
Current City: Niagara Falls, New York
Occupation: Kindergarten Teacher
Three words that describe you: Driven, compassionate, and loving.
Favorite activities: Dancing, karate, softball, tennis, theatre, spending time with my family and friends, swimming, biking, running, fitness activities, playing Mario Kart, and making Tik Toks!
Who are your favorite Houseguest duos? Those who became best friends in the Big Brother house or had a showmance?
Derrick & Cody - BB16
Tyler & Angela AND Tyler & Kaycee - BB20
Da’Vonne & Bayleigh - BB22
Paul & Victor - BB18
What are you most excited about living inside the Big Brother house?
THE COMPETITIONS! I am SO excited to compete and really PLAY THIS GAME! I am a competitor at heart. I grew up as an athlete, I still am an athlete, and I thrive in competitive environments. I’m ready to put my best foot forward in the house and give every competition 100 percent! You’re not going to see me throwing many competitions, I really have no idea how I would “throw” a comp. Like Frankie Grande said, I just don’t think throwing competitions is in me, ya know? I’m going all-in into every competition! But, if you see me throwing something, know that I’m 100 percent doing it for a strategic reason. I’m not throwing a comp for no good reason. That I will hardcore have to think through, evaluate my options, and see what’s my best move. I am also really excited to meet new people! I’m a total extrovert in nature! I love interacting with people, learning about their passions for life, and truly what makes them the person they are today! Oh my goodness, wait… how could I forget this. THE COSTUMES! I want to wear a costume SO BADLY in the Big Brother house! That has always been a dream of mine! I would love if my costume came with safety, but I’ll 100 percent wear a costume!
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
For me, I think the hardest part will be navigating through what to do during our downtime. Whether we are in-between competitions, ceremonies, or eviction nights, that downtime is going to be the hardest part to manage. I definitely want to have a very good routine in the house so that I can get through these “downtime periods” effectively!
What is your favorite past moment on Big Brother?
I always go back to this moment because it’s so iconic. BB14. Dan gets Danielle to use the Veto on him during the final four eviction ceremony, and he blindsides Danielle and gets Shane. Ian stays in the house, Ian wins the final HOH (ICONIC), and then goes on to beat Dan 6-1. Absolutely insane. As a fan, I also cannot not pick the “Reset Button” in BB16. Frankie was on a
ROLL, and then the entire week gets reset. He has to redo the entire week, and he knew that if he didn’t win the Veto after being evicted, he would be gone. It was heartbreaking to watch for Frankie, but SUCH a good twist on the week.
What is your strategy for winning the game?
My strategy for winning the game is, simply put, to never forget who I am as an individual, be AUTHENTIC in the house, win competitions in order to secure relationships/alliances in the house, and not be afraid to make the BIG MOVES! Big risk means even bigger reward!
My life’s motto is…
“NEVER give up. NEVER back down from a challenge. NEVER quit. NEVER stop believing in yourself and all you can accomplish.”
What would you take into the house and why?
- For Big Brother, I will be taking in the four core values that my martial arts training has instilled in me, being Discipline, Integrity, Loyalty, and Respect. I truly think that my greatest weapon going into the house is never forgetting who I am as a person, and these four core principles. Get ready America. I’m coming in HOT.
- In terms of clothing items, I will definitely be bringing into the house LOTS of athletic wear. I am obsessed with athletic clothing. It truly just makes me so happy and I feel so comfortable and confident when wearing it!
- I will also be bringing in my NU Hoodie from college! Purple Eagles all day!! Niagara University has been my home away from home for six years, and in May 2020, I graduated with my Masters of Science in Education!
Fun facts about yourself:
- In 2019, I won both the Niagara Medal (voted on by the members of the senior class as the individual who represents Niagara University the best) and the Senior Medal (Valedictorian - Perfect 4.0 GPA across two Degrees) at Niagara University. I was the first individual in the 162 year history of the university to win both awards in the same year.
- In May, I graduated from Niagara University with my Masters in Early Childhood & Childhood Education, with additional certifications in Special Education 1-6 and Theatre Education K-12!
- In December 2020, I was promoted to the rank of 4th degree black belt in the Chuck Norris System. I am also a three-time world champion at the United Fighting Arts Federation World Championships Tournament.
- I play on a co-ed Bar League Softball team and at 5’ 2,” I play first and second base. I have to be the shortest first baseman in the history of the league, haha!
- I play four musical instruments (alto saxophone, tenor saxophone, piano, and flute)!
- I did a study abroad trip to London during my undergraduate work at Niagara!
- My friends, family, and doctors say that I dance better than I walk. I have sprained my right and left ankles 11 times a piece, with 15 of those sprains coming from walking.
- I have danced for 19 years in 12 different styles! I have danced for audiences as large as 20,000 at different sporting events! I now am a dance teacher and teach Musical Theatre and Assistant Teach Tap at a local studio!
- I LOVE purple. All shades. A partial reason why I went to NU was because their color is purple and I could wear purple every day without fearing judgement, haha!
- I have a mini snow globe collection that I started when I was 10 years old! I currently own 173 snow globes!