Hometown: Parsippany, NJ
Current city: Wanaque, NJ
Occupation: Former undercover cop
WATCH: Steve Arienta's First On-Camera Interview Before He Enters The Big Brother 20 House
Three adjectives that describe you: Stubborn, competitive, and funny.
Favorite activities: Motorcycle riding, fishing, and playing golf.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Missing my family and missing work.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
I don't know all of them, but it would be Mike "Boogie" Malin. He made me laugh and was a strategist.
Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Honestly, no. I believe that anyone that goes into the game with a set strategy is set for failure. [There is] too many twists and turns, so it's hard to create one without knowing the players involved.
My life's motto is...
What would you take into the house and why?
- A family picture to see my family.
- My wedding ring to think about my wife.
- A cell phone to call my family.
Fun facts about yourself:
- I ran for office for Passaic County Freeholder.
- I MUST take baths at night.
- I was called "The Hammer" in college.
- I was my state wrestling champion in high school and also earned a football scholarship to Northwestern University.
- After college, I put my muscle to use in the NYPD and became a lead in their OCID (Organized Crime Investigation Division).
Don't miss all-new episodes of Big Brother on Sundays at 8/7c, and Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9/8c—always on CBS and CBS All Access.
Then, be sure to check out the Big Brother Live Feeds—exclusively available through CBS All Access—for a 24/7 peek inside the BB house.