Hometown: Born in Sincelejo, Colombia but raised in Barranquilla, Colombia
Current city: Miami, Florida
Occupation: Actress, TV host, model
Three adjectives that describe you: Determined, optimistic, and generous.
Favorite activities: Family time, healthy living, and traveling.
What do you think will be the most difficult part of living inside the Big Brother house?
Not having direct contact with my family, especially with my father, and not knowing what to expect when I enter the house.
What moment in your career do you think prepared you to live in the Big Brother house?
My whole life has prepared me for an opportunity like this. Through very difficult experiences, which have taught me how to take advantage of every opportunity and make the best of whatever is thrown my way.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
I don't particularly have a favorite.
Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
No strategy. Just be myself, enjoy every day I'm in the house, and treat the rest of the Houseguests with the same respect I want to be treated with.
My life's motto is...
Everything happens for a reason.
What would you take into the house and why?
- My line of sunglasses. This is my new business and my "baby" so I want to share it with the world.
- Books to pass the time and continue to gain knowledge.
- Beauty kits to share with the other members of the house. One of my favorite hobbies.
Fun facts about yourself:
- I love cats, I have two of them.
- I love sweets—anything with chocolate!
- I have 10 nieces and nephews and I love spoiling them!