13 Reasons Why Dr. Reid Is the Only Man You'll Ever Need
2. 2. He will never forget your birthday or anniversary.
...or anything else for that matter.
3. 3. He’s the perfect date to any event.
With his knowledge of random facts, small talk and jokes with your boss is no problem.
4. 4. He’s not afraid to ask questions.
Who doesn’t love a man who’s willing to admit that he doesn’t know all of the answers?
5. 5. He’s unbelievably caring.
He takes great care of his mentally-ill mother and, as a doctor, is willing to put everyone’s safety over his.
6. 6. He’s smart. Like really smart.
And if that's not enough, he’s currently working on his Philosophy degree.
7. 7. He has some of the coolest friends.
You get an all access pass to hanging out with people like Derek Morgan. You might even get to take a cooking lesson with David Rossi!
8. 8. He’s selfless.
When he identified with a teenage boy on a killing spree because he, too, was badly abused and bullied in high school, he blocked the other BAU Agents’ ability to shoot the boy.
9. 9. He’s quite fashionable.
Unlike the other Supervisory Special Agents, Reid carries a cool revolver and a sick messenger bag.
10. 10. He loves nerdy girls!
Love books? He can read 20,000 words per minute!
11. 11. He’s great with kids.
His godson Henry loves him more than anything.
12. 12. He know’s what it’s like to be different.
And, as a result, treats everyone with the respect they deserve.