CSI: Vegas Virtual Investigation Game Official Rules
TERMS & CONDITIONS
THIS SCREENING OF THE CSI: VEGAS PILOT IS PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY FOR VIEWING BY PARTICIPANT AND MAY NOT BE RECORDED, REPRODUCED, USED OR EXPLOITED IN ANY OTHER MANNER. EVERYTHING YOU SEE AND/OR HEAR DURING THE EVENT, INCLUDING THE PREMIERE OF THE SHOW, IS TO BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL. USERS MAY NOT DIVULGE ANYTHING ABOUT THE SHOW UNTIL AT LEAST 3 DAYS AFTER THE SHOW HAS AIRED ON TV. ANY ATTEMPT TO RECORD, SELL, EXHIBIT, OR OTHERWISE DISTRIBUTE THE CONTENTS OF THE PROGRAM IN ANY MANNER, INCLUDING DISCUSSING OR OTHERWISE REVEALING ANY PORTION OF THE PLOT, INCLUDING THE ENDING OF THE PROGRAM, THE ACTORS INVOLVED, DIALOGUE, OR ANY OTHER CONTENT IN THE PROGRAM PRIOR TO THAT TIME IS UNAUTHORIZED AND WILL BE SUBJECT TO PENALTY TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ADMINISTRATOR, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, MAY DISQUALIFY AND/OR SHUT OFF ANYONE'S ACCESS TO PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IF PARTICIPANT ENGAGES IN ANY CONDUCT ADMINISTRATOR DEEMS TO BE IMPROPER, UNFAIR OR OTHERWISE ADVERSE TO THE OPERATION OF THE EVENT OR DETRIMENTAL TO OTHER PARTICIPANTS IN THE EVENT. SUCH IMPROPER CONDUCT INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, VULGAR OR IMPROPER BEHAVIOR, TAPING, SHARING ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS DURING THE EVENT THAT COULD AFFECT, DAMAGE THE SHOW AND OR THE PREMIERE. BY PARTICIPATING, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO THESE EVENT TERMS.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
CSI: Vegas Virtual Investigation Game
GAME IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA; 13 YEARS OR OLDER, OR WITH PERMISSION FROM PARENTS OR GUARDIAN. DATA CHARGES MAY APPLY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM.
THIS PROGRAM IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM.
Sponsor: CBS Broadcasting Inc. ("CBS"), the Producers of the Show, 235 Second Street, San Francisco, California 94105
If you participate in the Program via wireless device (i.e. smart phone, tablet or other wireless device that allows you access to the internet) during the Game; you may be charged data rates according to the Terms and Conditions of your Service Agreement with your wireless carrier.
2. Promotion Period: The Game will be available starting September 22, 2021 and ending September 30, 2021 (the "Game Period"). This Game is divided into different windows of play as specified by the Show and/or Sponsor. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, Sponsor may at any time and in its sole discretion add or eliminate Game windows of play already announced or shift any window and announce it via social media.
3. Game Description: During the Game Period, users will be given a series of clues (approximately 8 on or around the dates specified below) to correctly anticipate/find the suspects and culprit related to a Crime. The clues will be provided to participant via the Show's various social media sites, on-air during the Show, some of the Show's talents social media sites and/or some of CBS' digital partners. Participants will put together the clues to find the culprit of the crime from amongst the suspects. The participants who correctly solve the clues and find the culprit of the crime will be invited to a Zoom call to watch a screening of the Show's premiere episode and participate in a Q&A about the Show and the Game ("the Event"). There is a possibility one or more of the Show cast may participate in the call. Actual entry to the call will be limited based on the number of participants technically allowed into the call, and chosen on a first come first serve basis. Participants will gather on a waiting room before being granted access to the call. Prior to entering the call participants will need to agree to certain terms and conditions they will need to agree to before joining the call. Invitations to the call will be sent out while supplies last.
4. How to Participate:
The clues may be posted in any of the different social accounts, digital platforms and/or on-air promos across CBS and other television networks or digital partners on the following dates:
Clue #1: Wednesday, 9/22 approx. 9A PT
Clue #2: Thursday, 9/23
Clue #3: Friday, 9/24
Clue #4: Sunday, 9/26
Clue #5: Monday, 9/27
Clue #6: Tuesday, 9/28
Clue #7: Wednesday, 9/29 between 8P - 11P ET/PT
Clue #8: Thursday, 9/30
There is a maximum of one (1) entry per user, per clue, per allowed device(s) (up to two devices), during the Game Period. In the event Sponsor discovers users are entering in excess of the allowed limit, the Sponsor reserves the right to discount all or just those extra entries, as applicable.
5. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, LICENSEES, LWT ENTERPRISES INC. AND/OR AFFILIATES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR SPONSORS, ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "ADMINISTRATORS"), BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF LOST, INCOMPLETE, LATE, DAMAGED, OR ONLINE COMMUNICATIONS; FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS OF PHONES (INCLUDING WIRELESS PHONES/HANDSETS); PHONE LINES OR TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR OTHER COMMUNICATIONS MALFUNCTIONS; CELLULAR EQUIPMENT TOWERS, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WIRELESS SERVICES; INTERRUPTED OR UNAVAILABLE NETWORK OR SERVERS; MISCOMMUNICATIONS, FAILED COMPUTER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE OR OTHER TECHNICAL FAILURES; GARBLED, LOST, MISROUTED OR SCRAMBLED TRANSMISSIONS; ANY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT OR DELAY IN ANY TRANSMISSION OR COMMUNICATION; TRAFFIC CONGESTION OR FOR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL PROBLEM; ERRORS IN RECEIPT OR TABULATION OF VOTES VIA ONLINE VOTING.
Administrators are not responsible for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Program. Sponsor is not responsible for any technical failures or malfunctions of the voting platform.
6. Additional Disclaimers: If for any reason the Game is not capable of being executed as planned, or if there is an infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures, or if any other causes beyond the control of Administrators corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Program, the Administrators reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to withdraw the transmission of, or to disqualify, any post. Furthermore, the Administrators may temporarily or permanently disqualify from any promotion any person they believe has violated these terms, terminate or suspend Game play at any point, and/or declare the Game Play results based on the posts up to that point, if it appears that the Game play process has been so distorted by hacking or other interference that the results would not reflect actual valid post should the Game play continue. In the event of technical difficulties with the Game, Administrators reserve the right to review the posts for accuracy and to take any appropriate action, including, without limitation, voiding the posts cast during the Game play Period in which such technical difficulties occurred. Administrators and their respective agents, officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries and affiliates assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Program. Administrators are not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind, for inaccurate transcription of voting information, errors in any promotional or marketing materials, for any human or electronic error, or for votes that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed by computer transmissions, lost, or late.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Notification regarding any such change will be posted on the Show's website.
Administrators reserve the right, for any reason and in their sole discretion, to modify, suspend or discontinue the Program without prior notice.
Caution: Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any online service or website, tamper with the voting process, or otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the Program is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Administrators reserve the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Conditions for Game Play: Administrators reserve the right to disqualify, block or remove any votes from any individual who posts by any electronic, mechanical or automated means, or otherwise tampers with the Game, or for any other reason, as determined by Administrators in their sole discretion.
Administrators are not responsible for any damages to voters' device(s) that may occur from use of service. Administrators reserve the right, for any reason and in their sole discretion, to modify, suspend or discontinue the Program without prior notice.