11 Important Moments From Madonna’s Outrageous GRAMMYs Performance
1. Madonna had one powerful performance of her new hit “Living For Love” at the 57th Annual GRAMMY Awards.
“This will be a revolution of inquiring further, of not needing to win other's approval, of not wishing you were someone else but perfectly content to be who you are. Someone unique and rare and fearless. I want to start a revolution of love.”
Also Read: 6 Times Kanye Was Totally Kanye at the GRAMMYs
2. The minotaurs marching.
In slow-time cadence, the minotaurs marched towards center stage from the wings and the audience.
3. The dramatic cape drop.
Madonna dropped her black cloak in step with her lyrics as she “let down [her] guard.”
Also Read: The Best GRAMMY Moments in Photos
4. Her triumphant stand.
As she completes her verse about being broken down by her past, she raises in realization that she is “going to carry on.”
5. When the minotaurs encircled her.
Madonna sang out her anthem as the bull-men closed in.
6. This pelvic thrust.
Aptly timed with her singing “love.”
Also Read: The 2015 GRAMMY Highlights
7. When she caressed two minotaurs.
8. When the minotaurs hammer-timed around her.
9. When she told those minotaurs off.
“I deserve the best, and it’s better than you!”
10. When she proclaimed what we all needed to hear.
Love is going to lift us up!
11. When the minotaurs lifted her down like the queen that she is.
All Hail Queen Madge!
Related Articles:Red Carpet Coverage
GRAMMY Song Wins
Big GRAMMY Shockers