5. We'll take two tickets to the gun show, Justin Bieber
After a touching acoustic performance of his latest singe, "Sorry," followed by a rousing rendition of "Where Are Ü Now" with Jack Ü collaborators Skrillex and Diplo, Justin Bieber took time to show off his muscles with a gaggle of ninja-looking dancers.
6. Lady Gaga and Diane Warren make a colorful couple
7. Ed Sheeran shows Abel Tesfaye (aka The Weeknd) something on his mobile phone
We're not exactly sure what Ed Sheeran was showing The Weeknd on his smartphone, but it sure did seem to tickle the "Thinking Out Loud" singer, who snagged Record Of The Year at the 2016 GRAMMY Awards.
8. Peek-a-boo! It's Ariana Grande
This multi-talented singer had no "Problem" introducing The Weeknd's performance during the 58th Annual GRAMMY Awards.
9. Dave Grohl keeps the beat with the Preservation Hall Band and Trombone Shorty
Rocker Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters hung out backstage with New Orlean's Preservation Hall Band and Trombone Shorty before marching through the audience at the 2016 GRAMMYs.
10. Bruno Mars, Mark Ronson, and Lionel Richie share some laughs in the audience
Country music artist CAM didn't miss a moment at the 58th Annual GRAMMY Awards, capturing her favorite performances on camera.
23. Alabama Shakes and Miguel cuddle up for a group shot
Alabama Shakes had an amazing night, winning GRAMMY Awards for Best Rock Song, Best Rock Performance, and Best Alternative Album. In the midst of celebrating, the rockstars cozied up next to R&B singer Miguel for a perfect pic.