CBS Daytime 28 Years at #1: News
CBS Daytime ended the 2013-2014 broadcast year #1 for the 28th consecutive year with LET'S MAKE A DEAL and THE TALK both finishing with their largest audiences ever, while THE PRICE IS RIGHT, THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL and THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS delivered their largest audiences in years, according to Nielsen most current ratings for the 2013-2014 television year.
- LET'S MAKE A DEAL 1 averaged 2.93 million viewers and LET'S MAKE A DEAL 2 averaged 3.39m viewers, both up +9% from a year ago to series bests.
- THE PRICE IS RIGHT 1 averaged 4.83m viewers, increasing +8% and delivering its largest audience since 2004-2005. Meanwhile, THE PRICE IS RIGHT 2, daytime's #1 program, averaged 5.60m viewers, was up +5%, marking its largest audience since 2006-2007.
- THE TALK delivered its largest-ever audience with 2.67 million viewers, up +10% from last year.
- THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL averaged 3.84m, up +7%, scoring the daytime drama's largest audience since the 2006-2007 year.
- THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS delivered 5.10m, a +5% jump from a year ago, delivering its largest audience since the 2009-2010 year.