Cely is a free-spirited Cali girl who grew up in the sunny, rural town of Manteca. She is fluent in Spanish, loves to sing, play guitar, and is also very athletic. She was the captain of her high-school cheerleading team.
Here's everything you need to know about Cely:
- Cely's last relationship ended a little over a year ago because they weren't compatible and arguments were always very dramatic, saying, "He's a Virgo and I'm a Gemini, so we just didn't agree on much."
- Guys, you better not be bad boys because she has a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice from California State University, Sacramento.
- She prefers meeting guys the old-fashioned way, like in a coffee shop, at the gym, in a grocery store, or on a TV show! She's never downloaded an online dating app because "that's a whole other world that's honestly kinda scary."
- She's looking for someone who is funny. He has to be "able to joke around and poke fun at each other without taking things too seriously." Plus, she really loves a romantic guy who will plan cute dates.
- Cely's celebrity crush is Patrick Swayze and she wishes she was "born in the 50's because he was a Leo and I'm a Gemini, so we'd be 100-percent compatible."
- If she could write her own dating profile, it would be: "About me: I laugh at inappropriate times, I'm enthusiastic, I burst out in song randomly, believe animals are friends, not food, and I love Star Wars
marathons. Plus, I'm always extra, like my guac! About you: if you read that and are still interested, let's do the damn thing!"
WATCH: Learn more about Season 2 Islander Cely Vazquez