Try CBS All Access
Search shows and movies
How Well Do You Know Dr. Donald "Ducky" Mallard?
1. What's the name of Ducky's younger half-brother?
A: Nicholas Mallard
2. Where did Ducky go to medical school?
A: University of Edinburgh in Scotland
3. If Ducky wasn't a medical examiner, what would he likely be doing?
A: He said he'd likely be teaching
4. What has he called his noisy neighbors?
A: Devil's spawn
5. For years, Ducky lived with his elderly mother and what kind of dogs?
6. How many languages is he fluent in, and what are they?
A: Four languages—English, French, German, and Swahili
7. What did he do before he moved to the U.S.?
A: He was an officer in the Royal Army Medical Corps (RAMC)
8. What does Ducky drive?
A: A vintage Morgan
9. What is the name of the club that Ducky introduced Jimmy to?
A: The Sherlock Consortium for Investigation
10. Why does he wear a bowtie?
A: The love of his life gave him one before he left for RAMC