1. 1. This wool Emporio Armani jacket makes Alicia look statuesque!
The very clean lines with the extra interest on the jacket skirt and sleeves accentuate Alicia's look as a serious and strong candidate.
2. 2. I loved this deep maroon novelty woven wool suit by Escada on Diane
With a nod to the 40's this black leather belted suit is unique with it's interesting texture and strong shoulders.
3. 3. This Laurel jacket conveys the absolute essence of the character of Geneva Pine.
Complicated seaming sculpts the body with a strong zipper center front and a collar that brings attention to the face. It is decidedly court appropriate and powerful while still having an air of femininity.
4. 4. Marissa (Sarah Steele) looked amazing in this very cleverly patterned dress by Tracey Reese.
The dress was kind of genius in the way it shades the body and emphasizes that desirable hour-glass figure.
5. 5. The perfect combination of power and sensuality
Kalinda's red and black color block dress by Tahari had the perfect combination of power and sensuality that has been the hallmark of Kalinda's wardrobe.