8 Burning Questions We're Excited To See Answered On The Good Wife This Season
1. Are you ready for The Good Wife season premiere?
Tune in to The Good WifeSeason 7 premiere on October 4, 2015. Are you ready?
2. How will Alicia Florrick revive her career?
Gearing up for Season 7 of The Good Wifehas our heads spinning with these eight questions we can't wait to see answered!
3. What will Peter's next move be?
Season 6 left off with Peter considering running for President, but he agreed not to at Alicia's request. Will he follow through?
4. Will Alicia partner with Louis Canning?
In the past, we've seen Canning and Florrickduke it out in the courtroom, but now the tables have turned. He has asked Florrick to join his firm before and she has declined twice, but will the two lawyers finally team up?
5. What do Diane, Cary, and David have planned for Lockhart Agos Lee?
Last season, there was a lot of tension at LockhartAgosLee when the firm's biggest client threatened to leave if Alicia returned. Where are they now?
6. What kind of client will Reese Dipple be?
Last season, Diane agreed to argue a test case for Dipple against mandatory minimal sentencing. How will he play into this season?
7. How will Grace be involved this season?
Grace has had a typical mother-daughter relationship with Alicia. In the past, she has put her mother's actions and choices under the microscope. Will things change this coming season?
8. How will Lucca Quinn fit in?
Cush Jumbo will be joining The Good Wife cast this season as attorney Lucca Quinn.
9. What will happen with Peter's mother?
What's new with Peter's mother Jackie? We know she loves getting in the middle of things, what will she be doing this season?