The Price Is Right Play At Home Game: Official Rules
THE PRICE IS RIGHT PLAY AT HOME GAME
HOW THE GAME WORKS
VIEWERS WHO CALL THE PLAY AT HOME GAME ARE AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED INTO THE PRICE IS RIGHT PLAY AT HOME GAME SWEEPSTAKES. AT THE END OF EACH DAILY ENTRY PERIOD AND MONTHLY ENTRY PERIOD (EACH AN “ENTRY PERIOD”), A WINNER IS SELECTED RANDOMLY FROM ALL ENTRANTS FROM THAT ENTRY PERIOD AND CONTACTED ON THE PHONE NUMBER USED TO PLAY. CALLERS MAY ALSO EARN BONUS ENTRIES TO THE SWEEPSTAKES BY LEARNING MORE ABOUT THIRD PARTY OFFERS. CALLERS ARE ALSO INVITED TO GUESS THE MANUFACTURED SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE OF AN ITEM FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. GUESSING THE CORRECT PRICE WILL NOT WIN THAT ITEM OR INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING THE SWEEPSTAKES.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C, AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN STATE OF RESIDENCE, OR OLDER, AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE US AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Introduction. The Price is Right Play at Home Game ("Sweepstakes") is sponsored by Leadcast, LLC, 1255 West 15th Street, Suite 700, Plano, TX 75075 ("Sponsor"). One winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during each Entry Period. The prize for which an entrant is eligible is whichever of the following prizes (each a "Prize") that is promoted on the date of entry: (i) $50 VISA gift card for each Daily Entry Period; and (ii) $1,000, $3,000, or $4000 in cash or on a VISA card or an HDTV for each Monthly Entry Period. One winner will be awarded the Prize for each Entry Period. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
ONLY TWELVE (12) TOTAL MONTHLY PRIZE PACKAGES WILL BE AWARDED, AND A DAILY PRIZE PACKAGE WILL BE AWARDED ON EACH DAY THE PRICE IS RIGHT AIRS ON NETWORK TELEVISION.
2. Timing. The Sweepstakes begins on September 6, 2020 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on September 5, 2021 at 7:59 a.m. ET ("Promotion Period"). The Sweepstakes consists of twelve (12) entry periods (each a "Monthly Entry Period" for a monthly Prize and each considered a separate and individual Sweepstakes) and as outlined in the chart below, and no more than twenty (20) daily entry periods during each Monthly Entry Period (each a "Daily Entry Period" for a daily Prize and each also considered a separate and individual Sweepstakes):
|Monthly Entry Period||Start Date (at 8:00 a.m. ET)||End Date (at 7:59 a.m. ET)||Approximate Drawing Date|
|1||September 6, 2020||October 5, 2020||October 15, 2020|
|2||October 6, 2020||November 5, 2020||November 15, 2020|
|3||November 6, 2020||December 5, 2020||December 15, 2020|
|4||December 6, 2020||January 5, 2021||January 15, 2021|
|5||January 6, 2021||February 5, 2021||February 15, 2021|
|6||February 6, 2021||March 5, 2021||March 15, 2021|
|7||March 6, 2021||April 5, 2021||April 15, 2021|
|8||April 6, 2021||May 5, 2021||May 15, 2021|
|9||May 6, 2021||June 5, 2021||June 15, 2021|
|10||June 6, 2021||July 5, 2021||July 15, 2021|
|11||July 6, 2021||August 5, 2021||August 15, 2021|
|12||August 6, 2021||September 5, 2021||September 15, 2021|
Each calendar day The Price is Right airs on network television, but no more than twenty (20) times during each Monthly Entry Period, will be a Daily Entry Period. The drawing for each daily Prize will take place within ten (10) days of such Daily Entry Period.
Sponsor's database tracking system is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
3. General Release of Liability. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities (as defined below) from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sweepstakes Entities, and hereby acknowledge that said Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a Prize. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to by (1) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of the Prize supplier or any of its agents, servants, employees, representatives or independent contractors, (2) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sponsor, or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsor or their parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, natural disaster, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, action of governmental authorities, or any other cause outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
4. Eligibility.The Sweepstakes is open to permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, eighteen (18) years of age (or age of majority, whichever is older in their state of residence) or older as of the date of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees of Sponsor, CBS Interactive, Inc. ("CBS") and Fremantle Media North America, Inc. ("Fremantle"), participating stations, stations airing The Price is Right, cable operators, multiple service providers, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in production, development, implementation or handling of the Sweepstakes, and any agents acting for the above providers, prize suppliers, or any other person or entity associated with Sweepstakes or “The Price is Right” series (collectively "Sweepstakes Entities") and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether related or not, are ineligible to enter Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter. During the Promotion Period, watch The Price is Right for the Play at Home Game audience participation segment or visit www.cbs.com to find the valid toll-free phone number through which you can enter the Sweepstakes. To enter, call the valid toll-free phone number: 1-855-50-PRICE or 1-855-507-7423 or 1-800-700-6525 from a touch-tone telephone. All connected calls to The Price is Right Play at Home Game program phone number above as verified by Sponsor will receive an entry to the Sweepstakes for that Daily Entry Period and Monthly Entry Period. You will receive the entry into the Sweepstakes as soon as your call to the toll-free phone number is picked up. PLEASE NOTE: YOU DO NOT WIN A PRIZE SIMPLY FOR CALLING THE TOLL FREE NUMBER. You may be asked to complete a daily survey and review third party offers. You may also be offered up to one additional bonus entry per Monthly Entry Period in the Sweepstakes if you listen to one or more third party offers, as described at the time of your call. Listening to or accepting any third party offers does not increase your chances of winning. You can call from a landline or a mobile phone; please note that standard charges levied by mobile phone carriers may apply for users calling from a mobile phone. Limit of one (1) entry per telephone number and per person per day, except that entrants may be offered one (1) additional bonus entry as described above. By participating in The Price is Right Play at Home Game, you unconditionally accept and agree to comply with the Sponsor's Terms and Conditions and decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Should an entrant win, he/she MUST be available at the phone number used to enter the Sweepstakes to receive his/her win notification and instructions on how to claim his/her Prize; Sponsor is not responsible for changes in entrants' phone numbers.
Limit: Each entrant may receive one (1) entry per day during the Promotion Period, except that entrants may be offered one (1) additional bonus entry as described above. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same phone number. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the number of permitted entries per day by using multiple/different phone numbers, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods, will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Multiple entries received from one person or phone number after the first entry received from that person or phone number will be void. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and may result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the phone number used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant or participant. The authorized account holder is the natural person assigned a phone number by a phone service provider. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. Selection of Potential Winner. Sponsor will randomly select one (1) winning phone number from among all eligible entries received during each Daily Entry Period for the daily Prize and Monthly Entry Period for the monthly Prize, on or about the dates specified in Section 2 above. Entrant selected must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be notified by phone, through the phone number that he or she called from to enter, within ten (10) days following the end of the Promotion Period. Except where prohibited, potential winner must complete and return to Sponsor, within ten (10) days of being notified, an electronic Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release ("Affidavit") via postal mail or email to PIRwinners@leadcast123.com or other email address designated by Sponsor or its sweepstakes administrator, or other digital transmission method acceptable by Sponsor, in order to claim his/her Prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Prize is returned as undeliverable, or if he/she fails to return the Affidavit within the required time period, potential winner forfeits his/her Prize. In that event, an alternate entrant for a monthly Prize will be selected in his/her place at random from among all eligible entries received for the applicable Monthly Entry Period. Only four (4) alternate drawings for a monthly Prize will be held, after which the Prize will remain un-awarded. There will be no alternate drawings for daily Prizes. Winners will receive their Prize 8-10 weeks after winner verification.
Monthly Prizes: Twelve (12) monthly Prizes (one (1) per Monthly Entry Period): The Prize for a winner, depending on date of entry will be either: (i) cash, payable in the form of a check; (ii) VISA card; or (iii) an HDTV. One winner will be awarded the Prize for each Monthly Entry Period for the type of Prize marketed on date of entry.
Daily Prizes: Up to two hundred forty (240) daily Prizes (no more than twenty (20) per Monthly Entry Period): The Prize for a winner will be a $50 VISA gift card. One winner will be awarded the Prize for each Daily Entry Period.
Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize with another prize of greater or equal monetary value if the designated Prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are solely responsible for any and all applicable fees and taxes associated with Prize receipt and use. The odds of being selected for each Entry Period depend on the total number of callers during each Daily or Monthly Entry Period.
8. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and the Sweepstakes Entities' use of winner's name, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown, state and country for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, technical failures, pre-emption/interruption/cancellation of the series "The Price is Right" or cbs.com or any factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage Sponsor's or the cbs.com website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor and other Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of any right or remedy.
10. Limitations of Liability. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, the malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network, hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property, including, but not limited to, entrant's computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes, receipt, possession or use or misuse of any Prize, or from downloading any material from Sponsor's or any other Sweepstakes Entity website(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor, any other Sweepstakes Entity or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to Sponsor's or the cbs.com website by a hypertext link. If, for any reason, an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the Prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of Prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of Prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible Prize claims.
11. Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any Prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by JAMS for final and binding arbitration under its Streamlined Arbitration Rules & Procedures, to be held in New York, New York, before a single arbitrator who shall be a retired judge, in accordance with New York Civil Practice Law & Rules, Section 7501 et seq. The arbitration shall be a confidential proceeding, closed to the general public. The arbitrator shall issue a written opinion stating the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator's award is based. The parties will share equally in payment of the arbitrator's fees and arbitration expenses and any other costs unique to the arbitration hearing (recognizing that each side bears its own deposition, witness, expert and attorneys' fees and other expenses to the same extent as if the matter were being heard in court). Neither party shall be entitled or permitted to commence or maintain any action in a court of law with respect to any matter in dispute until such matter shall have been submitted to arbitration as herein provided and then only for the enforcement of the arbitrator's award. Nothing in this paragraph shall affect either party’s ability to seek from a court injunctive or equitable relief at any time; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. Sweepstakes Errors. The Sweepstakes Entities and their parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies, broadcast affiliates and interactive voice response vendors, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and participants hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, errors and/or ambiguity: (a) in the Sweepstakes; (b) in any related advertising or promotions of the Sweepstakes; and/or (c) in these Official Rules. In the event of any ambiguity(s) or error(s) in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes or to correct any such error(s) without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
13. Winner List. Winner List requests will only be accepted after each Entry Period end date (listed above) and no later than September 30, 2021. For the Winner List, send an email with subject line: "The Price is Right Play at Home Game, Winner List Request," to PIRwinners@leadcast123.com.
HOW THE GAME WORKS
VIEWERS WHO CALL THE PRICE IS RIGHT PLAY AT HOME GAME ARE AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED INTO THE PRICE IS RIGHT PLAY AT HOME GAME SWEEPSTAKES. AT THE END OF EACH ENTRY PERIOD, A WINNER IS SELECTED RANDOMLY FROM ALL ENTRANTS FROM THAT ENTRY PERIOD AND CONTACTED ON THE PHONE NUMBER USED TO PLAY. CALLERS MAY ALSO EARN BONUS ENTRIES TO THE SWEEPSTAKES BY LEARNING MORE ABOUT THIRD PARTY OFFERS. CALLERS ARE ALSO INVITED TO GUESS THE MANUFACTURED SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE OF AN ITEM FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. GUESSING THE CORRECT PRICE WILL NOT WIN THAT ITEM OR INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING THE SWEEPSTAKES.