Make Rosanna Pansino's Strawberry Lemonade Bars Recipe
As part of The Talk's Summer Sweet Treats segment, Rosanna Pansino shared this delicious recipe.
Try it out for yourself at home!
Strawberry Lemonade Bars
Yield: 15 squares
The Crust Ingredients
½ cup butter (room temperature)
¼ cup sugar
1 ½ cups flour
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
A pinch of salt
The Filling Ingredients
1 cup fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon lemon zest
¾ cup diced strawberries
1 ¼ cups sugar
4 large eggs
¼ cup flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
A pinch of sugar
Powdered sugar, for dusting
The Crust Directions:
1. Preheat the oven to 350F; grease and line the baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add the flour and salt and continue beating until dough forms.
4. Place the dough into the prepared pan and press evenly onto the bottom.
5. Bake until edges are golden brown, about 18 minutes.
The Filling Directions:
1. In a blender, add the lemon juice, lemon zest, diced strawberries, and sugar. Blend until smooth.
2. Add the eggs and blend again.
3. Add the flour, baking powder, and salt and blend for another 15 seconds.
4. Pour the mixture over the crust and bake 35-40 minutes.
5. Let it cool completely.
6. Dust the top with powdered sugar.