Make Chef Tanya Holland's Peaches And Cream Popsicles Recipe
As part of The Talk's Summer Sweet Treats segment, Chef Tanya Holland shared this refreshing recipe.
Make it for yourself at home!
Peaches And Cream Popsicles
Yields: 8 servings
4 ripe organic peaches
3 T maple syrup
Pinch of salt
2 cups Greek yogurt (sour cream can be substituted)
½ vanilla bean or 1 t vanilla extract
Zest of ½ lemon
1 T lemon juice
¼ Cup + 2 T maple syrup
½ T salt
1. Peel peaches with a peeler or score non-stem end and drop into boiling water for 3-4 minutes until skin peels away. Slice peaches into thin wedges and toss with maple syrup and salt.
2. Roast at 400° on baking sheet for 10 minutes. Let cool.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients until smooth.
4. Fill molds using a piping bag with the mixed popsicle base, add peaches, top mold, add sticks, and freeze overnight.
5. To unmold, run molds under warm water to loosen and popsicles should come right out.