Christmas Crafts With The Kloots Sisters
Learn how to make Santa Masks!
Posted on Dec 17, 2021 | 11:00am
Kloots Christmas Santa Masks
- Cut out the back of your beard shape from construction paper.
- Punch a hole in the top corners of the shaped paper.
- Thread string/yarn through the holes and leave enough length to tie it around the lower strap of your mask.
- Glue cotton balls all over the shaped construction paper. You can pull on them to make the beard thicker and more untamed.
- Glue a separate row of cotton balls arching up through the middle of the mask to create a mustache.
- Wear and enjoy