"Successful people aren't people that didn't fail, they're just people who never quit after they failed."
2. Wayne Brady on self-acceptance
"I felt comfortable being a kid who wanted to perform, who wanted to voice certain thoughts, and be a certain person that I wanted to, but in the neighborhood that I grew up in that wasn't always met with open arms."
3. Dolly Parton on leaving home for the first time
"I thought I couldn't wait to get away from home but when I left—oh, I was so homesick—I'd have given anything for all of that."
4. Antonio Banderas on filming 'The 33'
"It made us understand the enormous sacrifice professionals like these miners have to do in order to have a dignifying life and to bring something to their families."
5. Alanis Morissette on performing with Taylor Swift
"It was so fun. I just feel like it was a generational tipping of the hat—baton passing energy to it."
6. Gabrielle Union on why 'Bring It On' is still loved today
"It was about gender equality, sexuality, cultural appropriation, and all those themes are still relevant."
7. Sheryl Underwood on being cool
"I never accepted that I wasn't cool, so I made the uncool cool!"
8. Octavia Spencer's message for kids
"The thing that makes you different is also the thing that makes you special."
9. Sharon Osbourne on her cancer diagnosis
"I thought I was so important until I got cancer... What we do is nothing compared to what people do to save lives."
10. Sheryl Underwood on Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello hitting the gym together
"If I'm engaged to Joe Manganiello, why do I need to go to the gym to burn off calories? Let's go to the bedroom!"
11. Alyssa Milano on the importance of intimacy
"A sexless marriage is an unhappy marriage."
12. Chris Colfer on his book series
"The best thing is when a little girl or boy comes up to you and says, 'These books make me want to read.'"
13. Aisha Tyler on her love of coffee
"If coffee was a person, we would be sleeping together."
14. Julie Chen on what sexy means to her
"To me, sexy has nothing to do with looks—it has to do with attitude [and] confidence."
15. Aisha Tyler on Louis Tomlinson’s baby news
"They need to start making condoms that say One Direction!"
16. Laverne Cox on Caitlyn Jenner
"She's using her privilege to elevate the stories of [transgender] folks who don't have the privilege that she does."
17. Sharon Osbourne on love
"I just think it's simple—I think that everybody deserves love."
18. Sara Gilbert on making and breaking plans
"When someone breaks plans—I'm thrilled!"
19. Nick Lachey on rating your looks
"Everyone's interpretation of a 10 is different—as long as you are a 10 to the person you go to sleep with every night, that's all that matters."
20. Alyssa Milano on body image
"Your stretch marks are beauty marks. I love my stretch marks!"