5 Things To Look Forward To At The 2014 Tony Awards: Broadway's Biggest Night
With less than a week until The 68th Tony Awardswe’re counting down the top 5 things to look forward to on Broadway’s Biggest Night!
5) A jam-packed star-studded list of presenters. From Clint Eastwood to Bradley Cooper, we’ve got the best of the best! Check out the more presenters here
4) Barrett Foa is back as our Social Media Reporter and tackling our Social Challenges. He’ll be taking selfies, photobombing, tap dancing and more! Follow him the whole way.
3) From host to performer, Neil Patrick Harris really does it all! Joined by his fellow castmastes of “Hedwig and the Angry Inch,” this performance will definitely get the crowd rocking.
2) The Good Wife’s Alan Cumming reprises his role as Emcee from Carbaret for another show-stopping performance. He gave us a little peek at the CBS Upfronts, but we can’t wait to see what the talents group of performers has planned for us this night.
1) A great host. Hugh Jackman is back as the host and we can’t wait to see what he pulls off for his opening number! With so many great nominees, it’s sure to be a night full of surprises.
Who will take home the top honors? Tune into CBS Sunday, June 8th 8/7c to find out!