5 Things We Need To Know Before Pittsburgh's Mayor Goes Undercover: Bill Peduto, Mayor of Pittsburgh
Get the inside scoop on everything you need to know before you watch Bill Peduto go undercover in the city of Pittsburgh.
1. Mayor Bill Peduto has been serving in his role for ten months.
2. He wanted to go undercover to see if the changes he's made in the last ten months have been effective.
3. He trained to go undercover by changing his mannerisms and accent.
4. His favorite part about going undercover was revealing himself to his employees and rewarding them for their hard work.
5. While he went undercover, he took on four very different jobs; a refuse worker, a carpenter, a self-sufficiency coordinator, and working in the forestry division.