Instructions to change your password should arrive in your inbox in a few moments.
Are you a fan of CBS's hit show, Under The Dome? Enter in the Under The Dome Fan Art Contest on CBS's official Under The Dome Tumblr Page! See below for entry details:
* Legal Resident of the U.S
* Age 18 and over
* Registered user of Tumblr and follower of CBS's official Under The Dome Tumblr Page: (http://underthedomeoncbs.tumblr.com/)
* Submit your original artwork inspired by CBS's show, Under The Dome.
* Format: JPG/JPEG, PNG, GIF or BMP
* Maximum File Size: 5MB
* Resolution: up to 300DPI
* Entries must be tagged with #UnderTheDome
* Limit of five (5) entries per person.
* Show your love for CBS's Under The Dome!
* Winning fan art will receive an Under The Dome prize pack
* Winning fan art may be displayed on CBS.com, CBS's official Under The Dome Tumblr Page, and CBS's official Under The Dome Facebook Page
* Winning fan art may be printed on Under The Dome merchandising products sold on cbsstore.com.
* Originality of Entry- 40%
* Creativity of Entry- 40%
* Suitability of entry to be printed and commercialized as art- 20%
* Submit your entries to the submission page on CBS's official Under the Dome Tumblr page. - http://underthedomeoncbs.tumblr.com/submit
* The Contest begins on August 20, 2013 at 12:00:00 p.m PT and ends at 11:59 pm PT on September 20, 2013 (Promotion Period).
* Entries submitted after the Promotion Period deadline will not be entered into the contest.
* The Winner will be revealed on or about September 25, 2013.
For full rules and guidelines, please see below.
Under the Dome Tumblr Fan Art Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. CONTEST IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN STATE OF RESIDENCE, AT DATE OF ENTRY. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL US TERRORTORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Administrator, Sponsor & Prize Provider: CBS Interactive Inc., 1401 W. Cypress Creek Road, Suite 200, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309.
Contest Entities: CBS Interactive Inc. ("CBSI"), 1401 W. Cypress Creek Road, Suite 200, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
THIS CONTEST IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH TUMBLR IN ANY WAY. DATA COLLECTED IS BEING COLLECTED BY CBSI, NOT TUMBLR.COM
Each Participant (as defined below) entering must upload a piece of original art ("Fan Art") inspired by the TV show broadcasted by CBS titled "Under the Dome" (the "Show") (the "Entry(ies)"). See details in Section 6 below on the Entry requirements. Eligible Entries entered in the Contest may be published and viewed, at CBSI’s sole discretion, on the CBSI Service. A judging panel comprised of CBSI employees (the "Judges") will select the Grand prize winner (the "Prize Winner") based on the criteria listed herein.
1. Acceptance of Official Rules. By entering the Under the Dome Tumblr Fan Art Contest (the "Contest") operated on the web page accessible at underthedome.tumblr.com on the social networking website Tumblr (the "CBSI Service"), you ("you", "Participant") hereby accept and agree to these official rules (the "Official Rules") of this Contest, and the decisions of the Administrator, in connection with this Contest, whose decisions are final.
3. Promotion Period. The Contest begins on August 20, 2013 at 12:00:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends at 11:59pm PT on September 20, 2013 (the "Promotion Period").
4. How to Enter. To enter the Contest create original Fan Art inspired by the Show an upload it to the CBSI Service during the Promotion Period, Participants must tag their Entry with the hashtag #Under the Dome, fill in the caption box on the web page with: a) your full name; b) your e-mail address; (c) your phone number; d) date of birth; e) and the following sentence: "I agree to the Official Rules"to receive an entry into the Contest. Please be aware that although the form below include the words "Optional" next to the caption field, submission of the information requested is not optional and must be included in your entry to be considered. The information provided in the caption box will not be posted publicly when we post your fan art.
If you do not have a Tumblr account, register by going to http://underthedome.tumblr.com/ click on "follow underthedome" and follow the instructions to register. Participants can use only one Tumblr account to enter the Contest.
Participants, by uploading your Entry, you certify and attest that your Entry is your own original creation and give the Contest Entities a perpetual, worldwide, royalty free license to publish the Entry on the CBSI Service and/or cbs.com, at Contest Entities sole and exclusive discretion, with no compensation to you other than bragging rights and getting the Entry published on the CBSI Service and/or cbs.com. Administrator reserves the right to reproduce the Entry in full or edit and enhance the Entry at their discretion. Administrator is authorized to use the Entry as they see fit, including usage in advertising. Entries uploaded will not be returned to participants. Administrator will not be responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced entries.
Entries submitted after the Promotion Period deadline will not be entered into the Contest and will not be eligible for publication on the CBSI Service nor the Prize. Limit of five (5) Entries per person.
6. Entry Requirements. Contest Entry must also meet the following requirements:
* Maximum File Size: 5 MB
* Formats: JPG/JPEG, PNG, GIF or BMP
* Resolution: up to 300DPI
* Entries must be hashtagged with "#Under the Dome"
The Entry must be an original creation of the Participant submitting the Entry and be inspired by the Show. Any Entry that does not meet the Entry criteria described herein may be disqualified in Administrator’s sole discretion. The Entry must be in English and must not be disparaging, abusive, sexually explicit, sexually suggestive, offensive, illegal, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, indecent, in bad taste, reflect negatively on the Contest Entities, promote or incite violence, terrorism, or illegal acts, or be otherwise objectionable (all as determined by the Contest Entities in their sole discretion). Additionally, the Entry must not: i) infringe any third party's rights, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, right of publicity, right of privacy or trade secret and, must not in any way violate applicable laws and regulations; ii) contain libelous or otherwise defamatory statements (including but not limited to words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group); and iii) contain any commercial content that promotes any product or service or contain or reference any third party names, logos, service marks, trademarks, copyrights, trade names or trade dress; iv) Entry cannot be inflammatory to public figures, celebrities, religion and other brands; v) Entry must not contain "spoilers" plot/characters used on the Entry must come from the TV series, information featured in the novel, not yet shown on the Show cannot be illustrated in the Entry; viii)Entry must satisfy all eligibility requirements set forth herein.
The determination of whether an Entry violates any of the above prohibitions shall be within the Contest Entities sole discretion. If an Entry is deemed by the Contest Entities to violate any such prohibition(s), the Entry may in the discretion of the Contest Entities be edited, disqualified or removed from the CBSI Service and/or cbs.com, and the Participant shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest and/or win the Prize. Contest Entities reserve the right to take down any Entry at any time during or after the Promotion Period and for any or no reason at all in Contest Entities sole discretion.
* In the event of a tie, tied entries will be re-judged based on the same judging criteria described above.
Additionally, all Entries:
1. must be suitable for presentation in a public forum, in the sole determination of the Contest Entities;
2. must be delivered through the url provided (http://underthedomeoncbs.tumblr.com/)
3. must not include any person other than the Participant, unless Participants has written permission from any and all third parties appearing in the Entry (Contest Entities, at their sole discretion, will decide the sufficiency of any permission presented);
4. must not include non-original visual works or any third party creative element without permission of such third party.
7. Grand Prize. The Contest will award one (1) grand prize (the “Prize”). The Prize consists of one (1) CBS Prize Pack that includes: one (1) Stephen King's Under the Dome: A Novel; one (1) Under the Dome Trapped Hoodie; one (1) Under the Dome WYBS Mug; one (1) Under the Dome Trapped T-Shirt; one (1) Under the Dome Together T-shirt; one (1) Under the Dome Chester’s Mill Mug; one (1)Under the Dome Trapped Mouse pad; one (1)Under the Dome Stars Falling T-shirt; one (1)Under the Dome Chester’s Mill T-shirt; one (1) Under the Dome Journal; one (1) Under the Dome Trapped Tote Bag; one (1) Under the Dome Trapped Poster; one (1) Under the Dome Trapped Mug; and one (1) $100 CBS Shop Gift Certificate Approximate retail value of Prize is Three Hundred Seventy Five Dollars (US$375.00). Prize consists of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize.
Prize Restrictions. Certain restrictions apply on Gift Certificate and will be furnished upon Prize claim. Prize is nontransferable. All taxes, including but not limited to federal, state, local, income and other taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. No assignment, transfer or substitution of the Prize is permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of comparable or greater value. Prize is solely for personal use and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion. All other costs and expenses not specified herein, if any, are the responsibility of the Winner. Prize details are at the sole discretion of the Contest Entities.
8. Prize Taxes. All federal, state, local and other tax liabilities arising from this Contest, including, without limitation, winning the Prize, will be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
9. Winner Notification. In the event that there are, in the opinion of the Administrator, insufficient legitimate entries to judge, Administrator reserves the right to select the Winner from among all entries received using the judging criteria herein. The potential Winner will be contacted by CBSI via Tumblr Direct Message ("DM") beginning on or about 9/25/13. The required response to such DM must be received within 5 days after initial DM was sent or potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be determined. Winner and/or Participants may be required, at Sponsor's sole discretion, to provide a higher resolution version of their work. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable DMs/emails resulting from any form of active or passive filtering by Tumblr or for insufficient space in user's account to receive DM. Return of any DMs/emails as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate will be selected in accordance with these Official Rules. Only one attempt for a new alternate will be conducted. If attempt fails, unclaimed Prize will not be awarded.
10. Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and Publicity Release. In order to receive the Prize, the potential Winner may be required to complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release (collectively, the "Release Forms") within five (5) business days of notification of winning. Failure to properly execute and return Release Forms in a timely manner, or if the Prize notification or the Prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if the Winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, may result in disqualification with an alternate Winner selected in accordance with these Official Rules.
11. Publicity Release Terms. Except where prohibited by law, the Winners’ acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for the Contest Entities to use the Winners’ name, Entry, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation solely in connection with the Contest and identifying the Winner. Winner will not receive any monetary compensation for the use of their Entry. Entrant agrees to waive all claims to and shall receive no royalties of any kind now or in the future from Sponsor and its respective affiliates, or their licensees, successors and assigns for use of Entry in the Contest or otherwise, and you represent, warrant and agree that no other party is entitled to claim royalties from the use of the Entry as set forth in these Official Rules, and that the Entry is not subject to any collective bargaining agreements. Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Contest Entities and all of their respective officers, directors, agents and employees (collectively, "Released Parties") from and against any and all liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred as a result of any Entry uploaded to, submitted or transmitted through Tumblr in violation of these terms or any rights granted herein. Be aware that your Entry may not be acknowledged and will not be received or held "in confidence" and your Entry does not create a confidential, fiduciary or other special relationship between entrant and Sponsor or any of its respective affiliates or any of their respective licensees, successors or assigns or place Sponsor or any of its respective affiliates, licensees, successors or assigns in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of your Entry. By uploading an Entry, entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor and/or any of its respective affiliates or any of their respective licensees, successors or assigns may create their own materials and/or obtain many Entries through the Contest and that such materials or Entry may be similar or identical in theme, idea, plot, format or other respects to your Entry and you waive and release the Released Parties from any and all claims you may have had, may have, and/or may have in the future related to or arising out of your Entry in the Contest. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that neither Sponsor nor any of its licensees, successors or assigns has now, or shall have in the future, any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of any copyright in and to your Entry, and that Sponsor, and its respective licensees, successors or assigns are not responsible for the loss, deletion, failure to store or miss-delivery of any Entry submitted to or transmitted in the Contest.
12. Improper Conduct. Administrator, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participation in or use of any or all portions of this Contest, and refuse to award the Prize, if entrant engages in any conduct Administrator deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operation of the Contest or detrimental to other entrants of the Contest. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information required during entrant registration or the Prize claim, violating any term or condition stated herein, accumulating entries through methods such as automated computer scripts or any other programming techniques, allowing others to use entrant's personal information for the purpose of accumulating entries, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs in connection with this Contest. Entrants agree that Administrator may void any part of the Prize that entrant may have won and/or require the return of any part of the Prize that entrant may have won as a result of such improper conduct. Entrant further acknowledges that any forfeiture of the Prize and/or return of any part of the Prize shall in no way prevent Contest Entities from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, EACH OF THE CONTEST ENTITIES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. Integrity of Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which Administrator, in its sole opinion, believes could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Administrator reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest and select the Prize Winner from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as Administrator may deem fair and appropriate.
14. Lost or Corrupted Entries. The Contest Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising, marketing and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, lost, late, incomplete, corrupted, stolen, misdirected, illegible or postage due entries or mail, if applicable; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. The Contest Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising, marketing and promotion agencies, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by registration information submitted by end users or tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Contest.
15. Damaged Property. Contest Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising, marketing and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, injury or damage to any entrants or to any other person's computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from this Contest.
16. Contest Errors. The Contest Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising, marketing and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, errors and/or ambiguity: (a) in the Contest; (b) in any related advertising, marketing or promotions of this Contest; and/or (c) in these Official Rules. In the event of any ambiguity(s) or error(s) in these Official Rules, Administrator reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes or to correct any such ambiguity or error(s) without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest.
17. Prize and Winner. The Contest Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, dealers and advertising, marketing and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you/entrant hereby forever waive/s any rights to any claim in connection with, the selection and announcement of the Winner, the distribution of the Prize, the acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of any part of the Prize and/or any injury or damage to any entrant's or third party's person (including death) or property related to or resulting from any part of the Prize or any part of this Contest.
18. Release and Indemnity. Each entrant in this Contest, including, without limitation, the Winner, hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless the Contest Entities and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, dealers, advertising, marketing and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and assigns from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize, participation in this Contest and participation in any activity related to this Contest.
19. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL THE CONTEST ENTITIES, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIESAND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING, MARKETING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE CONTEST, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE CONTEST OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE CONTEST. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
20. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE CONTEST & PRIZE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
21. Identity Disputes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. For purposes of these Official Rules, "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
22. Binding Arbitration. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules and/or this Contest. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or this Contest shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of New York, in the City of New York, County of New York, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof.
23. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Administrator in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 22 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of New York, in the City of New York, County of New York.
25. Winner List/Official Rules: For the name of the Winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by September 30, 2013 to Under the Dome Tumblr Fan Art Contest c/o CBS Interactive Inc., 1401 W. Cypress Creek Rd., Suite 200, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309. For Official Rules send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the above address marked "Official Rules: Under the Dome Tumblr Fan Art Contest" for receipt by September 20, 2013. Residents from VT may omit postage on the self-address envelope requesting a copy of the Official Rules. The name of the Prize Winner may, and Official Rules will, be posted on the CBSI Service.