From razor-thin cell phones to removable limbs, the futuristic world of ‘Extant’ never ceases to make the unbelievable, believable. In last night’s episode new twists and turns at the ISEA, and a suspicious science lab, left Molly and John to deal with alien theories, malfunctioning robots, and even more crazy gadgets. Check out six brain-boggling things that you can ONLY see on ‘Extant’…
1. A robot-specific emergency medical protocol.
2. Another character that raises the question, “human or humanich?”
3. A hovering shower seat that makes rolling out of bed a whole lot easier.
4. Pregnancies that miraculously disappear.
5. Waves of contaminating, interlaced energy fields that cause hallucinations of dead ex-boyfriends.
6. “It’s a boy!” …or what is it?
See all these moments again and watch the latest full episode of Extant here.